- Atlanta Fed Economists and Analysts Post about Southeast in SouthPoint
- Podcast Explores the State of Multifamily Real Estate
- Atlanta Fed President Believes Current Fed Policy Actions Should Bring Modest Positive Impact
- Land Banks: One Tool for Housing Market Recovery
- Fed Gov. Raskin Speaks on Foreclosures and the Legal System
- Audio and Slides from Sept. 8 Fed Microfinance Call-in Session Now Online
- Join the Fed Call-in on Addressing the Credit Impacts of Foreclosure October 13
Audio and Slides from Sept. 8 Fed Microfinance Call-in Session Now Online
Support materials from the first Fed call-in session are now available, including an audio recording of the presentation and discussion, slides, and related Federal Reserve System resources. The resources for Micro Finance: Helping to Create First-time Entrepreneurs also include conferences and events, papers and publications, speeches, and a video produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, "Lessons from Bangladesh: How Microfinance Can Work in America."
Materials for Addressing the Credit Impacts of Foreclosure, which was held on Thursday, October 13, will be posted soon.