- FEMA Online Tool Aids in Community Rebuilding
- Reinventing Older Communities Conference Materials Posted Online
- Discussion of State Small Business Credit Initiative
- SE CDFI conference July 18–19
- Prepaid Cards Evaluated for Safety
- Housing Rural Populations: Overview of Changing Needs
- Apply for Affordable Housing Program Grant
- Cleveland Fed Summit June 28–29
- Power in Partnerships: Addressing Workforce Development Challenges
- May 29 Session on Lessons from Resurgent and Transforming Cities
- Fed Gov. Discusses Housing
- Research Paper Reexamines Foreclosure Crisis
- Blog Posting Points to Housing Improvement in the Southeast
- Closing the Gap: Improving Minority-Owned Small Firms' Access to Credit
- Analysis of a Recent Mortgage Proposal
- Research Paper Considers the Role of Government in Housing Finance
CDFI Capital and Capacity in the Southeast Conference July 18–19
Join peers and experts from around the region at the "Defining the Future of CDFI Capital and Capacity in the Southeast" conference July 18–19 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The conference will focus on investment and collaboration strategies for building community development finance capacity in the Southeast. Session topics will address issues such as social investing, institutional and individual investment strategies, cross-sector collaboration, partnership development, enhanced capital deployment strategies, growing to scale in the region, and strategies for developing future generations of leaders.
Participants will include community development financial institutions, community development banks and credit unions, community development organizations, financial institutions, foundations, social investors, and industry leaders. Loan funds and other collaborative lenders are also encouraged to attend.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. The Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta and Richmond are hosting the conference in partnership with the Opportunity Finance Network and NeighborWorks® America.