- Cross-Sector Partnerships Help Small Cities
- Take In-Depth Look at the Fed's Community Development Work
- Innovation in Community Development
- Small Biz Survey Results
- Metrics for Performance
- Collective Impact in Appalachia
- Gentrification Fix through Property Taxes?
- A Workforce Development Model
The views expressed are not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta or the Federal Reserve System. Printing or abstracting material from this Web publication is permitted if Partners Update is credited and a copy of the publication containing reprinted material is provided to the Community and Economic Development group, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, 1000 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30309-4470.