Join this free Connecting Communities® webinar to learn about the opioid epidemic and its impact on the economy, specifically labor force participation. Examples of local models and practices used to address aspects of the opioid epidemic will be shared.
- Barbara Marsh, Public Health Dayton and Montgomery County
- Anita Brown-Graham, ncIMPACT
- Kyle Fee, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Jeanne Milliken Bonds, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Meredith Covington, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (moderator)
Register for the October 18 session, which takes place at 3:00 p.m. ET. Participation is free, but preregistration is required.
The Connecting Communities® webinar series is a Federal Reserve System initiative providing a national audience with timely information on emerging and important community and economic development topics. All sessions are recorded and archived on the Connecting Communities® website.