To reduce duplication among regulatory agencies, the Atlanta Fed has discontinued posting circular letters on our website, effective March 29, 2021. You can find regulatory and other relevant information on our Regulatory News page, or on the websites of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC).
View Board guidance and regulatory releases
- Consumer Affairs Letter: Significant policy and procedural matters related to the Federal Reserve System's consumer affairs responsibilities.
- Supervision and Regulation Letters: Significant policy and procedural matters related to the Federal Reserve System's supervisory responsibilities.
- Press Releases: View Board of Governors press releases related to the most recent Banking and Supervision news.
- Federal Register: View the most recent version of the Federal Register.
- All Board Regulations: For the most recent listing of all Banking Regulations.
- Common Regulatory Concerns - Regulation W: Common intercompany transactions that may raise concerns for banks and bank financial holding companies under Regulation W.
Subscribe to alerts from the Board and FFIEC
- Board of Governors: Click "Create or manage your subscriptions." This link will take you to the subscription service used by the Board. As a subscriber, you'll be asked to enter and confirm your email address and select topics of interests. For regulatory and other relevant information, check the box for "Press Releases & Other Items." When finished, click "Submit."
- FFIEC: Enter your email address and click "Go" to receive an alert when a new press release has been posted to the FFIEC's website.
- You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be added to a mailing list to receive information we send to bank holding companies and other financial institutions.