- Lend an Ear: Reassessing Mortgage Lending
- Skill Mismatches within Job Sectors
- The Jobs Picture in the Recovery
- Rethinking Workforce Development
- April 26 Webinar Focuses on Online Tools for Consumers
- April 20 Deadline: Small Business Owners Survey
- April 25 Webinar Highlights Remittances
- May 1: Growing Economies in Indian Country Summit
- "Right Sizing" Efforts Can Have Community Benefit
- SE Experts Discuss Implications of Constrained Budgets
- The Great Immigration Turnaround: New Facts and Old Rhetoric - February 22, 2012
- Recent Fed Board Study on Mobile Banking
- Regional Community Land Trust Conference in Durham, North Carolina
- Can the Jobs Gap Be Filled through Temporary Public-sector Positions?
- Online Compendium Focuses on Employment and Related Topics
- Lecture Series Features Fed Chairman
- March 21: Strategic Use of Data to Transform Community Investment
Join Remittances: Protecting Consumers Who Are Sending Money Home Webinar
A free webinar on Remittances: Protecting Consumers Who Are Sending Money Home considers the important role that access to safe, secure money transfer products has on connecting immigrants to mainstream financial services. Join the webinar April 25 at 2:30 p.m. ET. Speakers will discuss the significant changes in the remittance market over the last decade and share information about the FedGlobal remittance product. They will also discuss significant changes that have taken place in the remittance market. The Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law is organizing the webinar.
Register, and learn more about the FedGlobal product.