- Policy Summit on Housing, Human Capital, and Inequality
- Preserving Affordable Rural Rental Housing
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Webinar on Today's Young Workers
- Investing in America's Workforce
- Next-Stage Growth for Small Businesses
- Developing Career-Based Training
- Place-Based Funding in Smaller Cities
- New Series on Economic Growth and Mobility
- Webinar on Closing the Middle-Level "Skills Gap"
- Webinar on Careers in Health Care and Opportunity Occupations
- Register for March 23-24 Community Development Conference
Last Chance to Register for Fed's March 23-24 Community Development Conference
Less than 10 days remain until #CommDev2017, the Federal Reserve's biennial community development conference in Washington, D.C.—and there's still time to secure your spot. Register now to attend Strong Foundations: The Economic Futures of Kids and Communities and hear insights on the vital linkages between early childhood development, education and the workforce, and community conditions from a slate of notable speakers, including Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen and Harlem Children's Zone President Geoffrey Canada.
The conference will seek to answer questions like, how does promoting child development and education strengthen communities? And what role can the Federal Reserve play in enhancing understanding of the social and economic factors that help kids succeed? Don't miss the chance to explore emerging research in the field and connect with practitioners and researchers from multiple sectors during this two-day event. View the agenda to see the complete lineup of speakers and topics.